Friday, July 1, 2011

I Know! I suck at Posting Updates!

Well, I had a doctors appointment this week. I turned 40 years old this month, and scheduled the works. Of course, my blood tests came back in one day. For the past 40 years I have ate what I wanted when I wanted and carried a total cholesterol of 180 with usually slightly elevated triglycerides, but nothing to be worried about. Now I have high cholesterol and more troubling high triglycerides. Time for a diet change and more consistent exercising. This was yet another push I needed to keep up at exercising. I'm not going to go into detail what I missed in posts over the past month or so. Needless to say I have been pretty much keeping up with around 15-20 miles per week at a slow pace to get back into the groove. No smoking for the past three-four months (I lost track) and am starting to feel a little more human again. Will I be ready for the GR Marathon in the fall? Hopefully so....at this rate likely because I have something else to run for now...not just because I enjoy it.

It'll be a short post tonight. Ill be sure to post more often and with much more interesting content. I just wanted to pop in with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment