Monday, January 14, 2013

Back Again!!

Its been a long time....I know! Well, I broke my lower leg last year down by the ankle which pretty much killed 2011 and part of 2012. A surprise yet amicable divorce followed....so what has changed now?

Today, I tentatively got onto the treadmill. The fracture site to this day is tender still when overworked. The leg is noticeably weaker then the other one....rehab non-withstanding. So how did it go? I went very easy on myself, and kept the walk/run to 30 minutes....I didnt even care about the mileage. The 15-20 lbs I gained in the time not running has certainly changed much.

There's not much to add right now except for that. Ill try and keep on year as much as I can. Hopefully, this time, no broken bones or other interruptions. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment